1. How does the 100-night trial period work?
This trial is available only for orders placed directly with EA-Simmons Ltd. Only one mattress trial is available per household/delivery address.
In taking part in this trial you agree to use a breathable protector to prevent your mattress from becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. If you do not already own one, EA-Simmons Mattress Protectors are available for purchase from easimmons.com If, when ordering your mattress you choose to buy a protector direct from us for the duration of the trial, the value paid will also be refunded in the event that you return both items to us. This trial will apply to any standard sized mattress listed on this web site, including those with the pre-fix 'special size'. Unique bespoke requests, however, or custom size mattress which have been made to specific requirements do not form part of this offer
IMPORTANT: Any mattress described as an Outlet, Special Buy, Real Deal or Clearance Item on this web site is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
2. Shouldn't I test the mattress first before I buy it?
We made the EA-Simmons Original mattress with you in mind and taking your valuable feedback into constant consideration. That's why we're sure you'll get on swimmingly with our mattress. However, everyone is different - that's why we recommend taking full advantage of our risk-free 100-night trial. That's the beauty of buying a mattress online. A rushed 10 minutes in a mattress shop won't be able to give you a very good feel of whether the mattress is the right fit for you. Testing out the EA-Simmons Original mattress from the comfort of your home will. If you decide it's not quite right, All you have to do is email our customer service team at email@example.com and We'll take care of the rest.
Our mattresses are made to order, so product takes an extra bit of time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to you in 3-8 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
4. How do you set up the EA-Simmons Hybrid mattress?
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your EA-Simmons Hybrid mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your EA-Simmons Hybrid. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up EA-Simmons Hybrid on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your EA-Simmons Hybrid has already started to expand at this point
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your EA-Simmons Hybrid expand and take shape. Note: It may take up to an hour for your
EA-Simmons Hybrid to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
You won’t be able to resist giving your EA-Simmons Hybrid mattress a quick test run. The top surface may feel soft at first but soon the memory foam will kick in and relieve the pressure on your body. The pocket springs will allow the entire mattress to contour to your body in a minute your mattress will feel great, later it will feel amazing then it will be your turn.
5. Do I need a box spring or foundation?
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The EA-Simmons Foundation
A solid platform
- The EA-Simmons Platform Bed
A solid box/foundation
A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
A slatted base.
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
6. How does your return policy work?
Try your mattress for at least 100 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you decide the mattress isn't for you, reach out to us and we'll render a quick fix and work with you to resolve any issues you may have. Rest assured.
7. Do I need a mattress protector or mattress pad for my EA-Simmons Hybrid?
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life's little accidents. We carry a high quality waterproof, hypoallergenic mattress protector made of breathable fabric to help keep your asset safe.