FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How does the 100-night trial period work?
100 NIGHT MATTRESS EA-SIMMONS TRIAL
The only way you’ll know whether the EA-Simmons mattress is the right fit for you is by testing it.
We think 100-nights is the perfect amount of time for you (and your body) to adjust to the mattress and get used to it.
We’re so confident that EA-SIMMONS mattress will give you the best night’s sleep of your life, that we’re willing to let you try one in your own home for a full 100 nights.
So to book your trial just simply place your order via our website today.
Buy an EA-SIMMONS mattress from us via this website. There are 2 collections to choose from: Lunar Original, & Hybrid Cloud and Sensation.
1. We’ll deliver and set it up in your home.
2. Sleep on our new mattress for 100 nights to get used to the amazing comfort and support it offers. (In taking part in a home trial you agreed to keep your mattress for a minimum of 60 nights to adapt to the unique feel of EA-SIMMONS.)
3. If you’re not happy, call us! Our Customer Service team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
If, after at least 60 nights (remember you have 100 to be absolutely sure), we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the mattress back provided you are within the 100-night trial period and ensuring there’s no damages or defects and we’ll reimburse part of your purchase price at our own discretion, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect.
For full details please see our Terms & Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
This trial is available only for orders placed directly with EA-Simmons Ltd. Only one mattress trial is available per household/delivery address.
In taking part in this trial you agree to use a breathable protector to prevent your mattress from becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. If you do not already own one, EA-Simmons Mattress Protectors are available for purchase from easimmons.com.
If, when ordering your mattress you choose to buy a protector direct from us for the duration of the trial, the value paid will also be refunded in the event that you return both items to us. This trial will apply to any standard sized mattress listed on this web site, including those with the pre-fix ‘special size’.
Unique bespoke requests, however, or custom size mattress which have been made to specific requirements do not form part of this offer
IMPORTANT: Any mattress described as an Outlet, Special Buy, Real Deal or Clearance Item on this web site is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
2. Shouldn’t I test the mattress first before I buy it?
We made the EA-Simmons Original mattress with you in mind and taking your valuable feedback into constant consideration. That’s why we’re sure you’ll get on swimmingly with our mattress. However, everyone is different – that’s why we recommend taking full advantage of our risk-free 100-night trial. That’s the beauty of buying a mattress online.
A rushed 10 minutes in a mattress shop won’t be able to give you a very good feel of whether the mattress is the right fit for you. Testing out the EA-Simmons Original mattress from the comfort of your home will. If you decide it’s not quite right, All you have to do is email our customer service team at email@example.com and we’ll take care of the rest.
3. How long will it take to receive my EA-Simmons Hybrid Mattress?
Our mattresses are made to order, so product takes an extra bit of time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to you in 3-10 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
4. How do you set up the EA-Simmons mattress?
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your EA-Simmons Hybrid mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your EA-Simmons Hybrid. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up EA-Simmons Hybrid on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You’ll notice that your EA-Simmons Hybrid has already started to expand at this point
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your EA-Simmons Hybrid expand and take shape. Note: It may take up to an hour for yourEA-Simmons Hybrid to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
You won’t be able to resist giving your EA-Simmons Hybrid mattress a quick test run. The top surface may feel soft at first but soon the memory foam will kick in and relieve the pressure on your body. The pocket springs will allow the entire mattress to contour to your body in a minute your mattress will feel great, later it will feel amazing then it will be your turn.
5. Do I need a box spring or foundation?
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The EA-Simmons Foundation
A solid platform
- The EA-Simmons Platform Bed
A solid box/foundation
A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
A slatted base.
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
6. How does your return policy work?
Try your mattress for at least 100 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you decide the mattress isn’t for you, reach out to us and we’ll render a quick fix and work with you to resolve any issues you may have. For full details please see our return policy section. Rest assured.
7. Do I need a mattress protector or mattress pad for my EA-Simmons Hybrid?
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life’s little accidents. We carry a high quality waterproof, hypoallergenic mattress protector made of breathable fabric to help keep your asset safe.
8. Our product warranty
We’re here to ensure your comfort, no matter what. We’re incredibly proud of our craftsmanship and offer a lifetime warranty on our mattresses and textile products. If you have an issue with the quality of your EA-Simmons product simply give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll find a solution.
9. What is the warranty on your sheets?
We take great pride in the craftsmanship of our sheets and expertise of our manufacturing team. As such, we provide a lifetime warranty on all of our sheets. If your sheets ever pill, rip, or fray, simply give us a shout and we’ll repair it. If a repair is impossible, we will replace the item free of charge.
10. Do your sheets wrinkle?
Unlike many sheet brands we don’t use any artificial wrinkle-free chemicals in our sheets. Like any 100% cotton products, your sheets will naturally wrinkle but your sheets will wrinkle less and less with every wash and use, but we recommend hang drying your sheets to prevent significant wrinkling. If you prefer to use a dryer, we recommend taking your sheets out of the dryer 5 minutes before the cycle ends and hanging them to dry!
11. What’s the difference between Classic and Luxe?
It all comes down to personal preference, and you can’t go wrong either way! Our Classic line has a 270 thread count, and is super crisp and soft with a matte finish. We recommend you get classic sheets if you prefer cool and crisp sheets when you sleep or if you just prefer lighter, more breathable sheets. Our Luxe line has a 480 thread count and are buttery smooth with a slightly luminous finish. Both collections are made with 100% long-staple cotton and will get softer and softer with every use and wash.
12. Do you have swatches or samples you could send?
We don’t currently have a sample or swatch program but we are looking into rolling one out. If you are looking to just feel the fabric or see if a color goes with a room, we recommend purchasing a set of our bedsheet and if they work out, contact our Customer Experience team and they will credit your bedsheet towards a full sheet set.
13. I ordered your sheets as a gift, are there prices on the box?
Not to worry — all of our items and packing slips do not include any pricing. Even better, all of our sheets come pre-bundled in a beautiful reusable bag that is perfect for gifting!
14. What’s the difference between your Lightweight and All-Season comforters?
The difference between our Lightweight and All-Season Comforters are their warmth and weight. Our All-Season Comforters have a higher fill power than our Lightweight Comforters making them both fluffier and warmer. As there is more fill and a higher fill power, more air is trapped providing more insulating warmth.
15. Can I wash my Pillow?
We recommend washing our pillows as seldomly as possible so as to not disturb the texture and fluffiness of the down fibers. If a product is stained, we recommend spot washing it with woolite or oxyclean around the stained area. Should a pillow need to be washed, we recommend washing on a low and gentle cycle and tumble dry on low.
16. I can’t check out. How can I place my order?
If our site is not currently working properly or if buying via the site is just not your thing, please feel free to give us a call and we will gladly put your order through over the phone.Please note that orders with a total of zero 0 naira are not recognized in our system and will not ship out.!