FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long will it take to receive my EA-Simmons Hybrid Mattress?
Our mattresses product takes an extra bit of time to get to you. The mattress, compressed, will ship in a box directly to you in 3-7 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
2. How do you set up the EA-Simmons mattress?
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your EA-Simmons Hybrid mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your EA-Simmons Hybrid. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up EA-Simmons Hybrid on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You’ll notice that your EA-Simmons Hybrid has already started to expand at this point
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your EA-Simmons Hybrid expand and take shape. Note: It may take up to 24 to 48 hour for your EA-Simmons Hybrid to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
You won’t be able to resist giving your EA-Simmons Hybrid mattress a quick test run. The top surface may feel soft at first but soon the memory foam will kick in and relieve the pressure on your body. The pocket coils will allow the entire mattress to contour to your body in a minute your mattress will feel great, later it will feel amazing then it will be your turn.
3. Do I need a box spring or foundation?
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The EA-Simmons Foundation
A solid platform
- The EA-Simmons Platform Bed
A solid box/foundation
A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
A slatted base.
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
4. How does your return policy work?
Try your mattress for at least 100 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. For full details please see our return policy section. Rest assured.
5. Do I need a mattress protector or mattress pad for my EA-Simmons Hybrid?
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life’s little accidents. We carry a high quality waterproof, hypoallergenic mattress protector made of breathable fabric to help keep your asset safe.
6. Our product warranty
We’re here to ensure your comfort, no matter what. We’re incredibly proud of our craftsmanship and offer a 10 year warranty on our mattress products. If you have an issue with the quality of your EA-Simmons product simply give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. What is the warranty on your sheets?
We take great pride in the craftsmanship of our sheets and expertise of our manufacturing team. As such, we provide a lifetime warranty on all of our sheets. If your sheets ever pill, rip, or fray, simply give us a shout and we’ll repair it. If a repair is impossible, we will replace the item free of charge.
8. Do your sheets wrinkle?
Unlike many sheet brands we don’t use any artificial wrinkle-free chemicals in our sheets. Like any 100% cotton products, your sheets will naturally wrinkle but your sheets will wrinkle less and less with every wash and use, but we recommend hang drying your sheets to prevent significant wrinkling. If you prefer to use a dryer, we recommend taking your sheets out of the dryer 5 minutes before the cycle ends and hanging them to dry!
9. What’s the difference between Classic and Luxe?
It all comes down to personal preference, and you can’t go wrong either way! Our Classic line is super crisp and soft with a matte finish. We recommend you get classic sheets if you prefer cool and crisp sheets when you sleep or if you just prefer lighter, more breathable sheets. Our Luxe line has a thread count that are buttery smooth with a slightly luminous finish. Both collections are made with 100% long-staple cotton and will get softer and softer with every use and wash.
10. Do you have swatches or samples you could send?
We don’t currently have a sample or swatch program but we are looking into rolling one out. If you are looking to just feel the fabric or see if a color goes with a room, we recommend purchasing a set of our bedsheet and if they work out, contact our Customer Experience team and they will credit your bedsheet towards a full sheet set.
11. I ordered your sheets as a gift, are there prices on the box?
Not to worry — all of our items and packing slips do not include any pricing. Even better, all of our sheets come pre-bundled in a beautiful reusable bag that is perfect for gifting!
12. What’s the difference between your Lightweight and All-Season comforters?
The difference between our Lightweight and All-Season Comforters are their warmth and weight. Our All-Season Comforters have a higher fill power than our Lightweight Comforters making them both fluffier and warmer. As there is more fill and a higher fill power, more air is trapped providing more insulating warmth.
13. Can I wash my Pillow?
We recommnd washing our pillows as seldomly as possible so as to not disturb the texture and fluffiness of the down fibers. If a product is stained, we recommend spot washing it with woolite or oxyclean around the stained area. Should a pillow need to be washed, we recommend washing on a low and gentle cycle and tumble dry on low.
14. I can’t check out. How can I place my order?
If our site is not currently working properly or if buying via the site is just not your thing, please feel free to give us a call and we will gladly put your order through over the phone. Please note that orders with a total of zero 0 naira are not recognized in our system and will not ship out.!